Christmas Wishlist 2010

    Christmas Wishlist 2010:

    2. Dresses, Vintage Bags
    3. Foundation/Pressed Powder (Chanel/M.A.C)
    4. Concealer
    5. Watch (Fossil/Omega)

    Well, that's all on my wishlist, kinda little compared with last year ones. But anyway, I do not care anything whether it is branded or not, most important is the QUALITY!
    Hope to celebrate my Christmas at some fine dining places! No doubt, I always love fine dining although it cost slightly high but it is worth paying for nice food, good hospitality and great ambiance. Yes, I am willing to spend on good food. *just once in awhile*

    Till then, nite all! <3Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/12/christmas-wishlist-2010.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive