oh.wow.lovely.

    it was such a wonderful morning.
    my mum came back from the hospital around nine in the morning,which i was very happy to see her as soon as i came down the stairs.she made me some chicken noodle soup which was amazing.
    now i'm sitting my the window watching the raindrops hit the floor,while i listen to both of Jenni Vartiainen's albums.i think after i'm done with that i will go onto listening to Manna's albums.both their albums make me feel wicked awesome with this weather.
    i feel like going out,getting wet,unraveling mysteries,or even crying about my past.

    later on i'm going shopping with my dad for my best mates Christmas present since i wasn't able to do that yesterday.

    hei hei
    xoxo
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/12/ohwowlovely.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive