Walt Disney Concert Hall Wedding :: Janette & Joel


    "You mean to tell me, people put you on a plane, fly you to them just to take pictures of them AND they give you money!?"

    ~Sam's Mom


    Shot this one at the renown Walt Disney Concert Hall in Los Angeles. You might remember Janette and Joel from their Gharadelli Square engagement session from several months back. They came up from LA to see me. This time I went to them AND I brought backup. Had the company of my very good friend Ed Pingol on this one as second shooter. On top of being pure class, the man is a wizard behind the lens. I've noted the images he took below.

    Janette and Joel, thanks for having me. REALLY want to say thank you to Lance, (best man) who recommend this couple to me and had enough confidence in our work to shoot his best friends wedding. Many thanks for hosting us man. Onto the show!!
























    My man.....Ed.
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/12/walt-disney-concert-hall-wedding.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive