I'm trying not to think about you,can't you just let me be.

    Another day of hanging out with my best mate,we did some Christmas shopping which always ends up being fun.she also stayed here for a couple of hours and my mum even got to pierce her ears.
    she just left like thirty minutes ago.
    there's nothing much that has been happening with me during this break,i did though,last night make a painting of Apollo;my sister's dog,for her as a Christmas present...i really loved how it ended up,it's quite cute.
    i'm pretty excited to get dressed up for this Friday :)
    i hope you're all enjoying your break!

    hei hei
    xoxo
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/12/i-trying-not-to-think-about-youcan-you.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive