I'm killing loneliness with you.

    Okay,so maybe i am a little dressed up for Mige's birthday...
    but can you blame me,it is a pretty big deal for me!
    it's been raining all day since Friday morning and i am in love with this weather,it's supposed to rain all week.i'm also enjoying a HIM marathon,as i always do whenever it's their birthdays.
    i'm pretty anxious for tonight too for the new Misfits Christmas special...but of course i have to wait 'til seven since i'm not in the UK :p

    on another note i may go do some more Christmas shopping when my sister gets here.
    i still have to buy something for my best mate.

    hei hei
    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/12/i-killing-loneliness-with-you.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive