Pretty like a flower on a tomb you are.

    I'm still working on my illustrations final,all i have to do is paint my girls in and then put them on this black board.
    the picture of me with the Mexican flag was a picture i took for my visual language and culture final,it was about my race.and i talked about how i was mixed and the part of me that always gets talked rudely about is the Mexican side of me.but i thought that there's so much beauty in a culture that some people just refuse to see.

    anyways,i must get back to finishing this project up and listening to my HIM SWRMXS album!
    hope you all have a great finals week!

    hei hei
    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/12/pretty-like-flower-on-tomb-you-are.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive