You were my very last hope,you took my very last hope away.

    This gloomy weather is really getting into me.
    listening to nostalgic music and some songs that carry that French taste to it,with such beautiful violins and the piano.
    i will be heading out tonight to Downtown LA with my sister and some of her friends to that comedy club i had mentioned yesterday.something went wrong which put yesterday's plans on a hold.
    on another note i can't wait to get ready in an outfit i had planned out for a while...
    i barely go out as you can already tell...i only go out when i'm at school.

    hope you all have a nice and cozy day :)

    hei hei
    xoxo
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/12/you-were-my-very-last-hopeyou-took-my.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive