Neverending rain on your little parade,nothing to do with a love affair.

    Working on my power point for my final this upcoming Wednesday,but i'm just taking a small break.i'm almost done though,so hopefully tomorrow i will head over to staples and get it printed out into a book.
    later tonight i'm going to finish up my dress that's also due that same day.
    then tomorrow i can finally finish up my Fashion illustrations for Tuesday,i always finish those in one day.

    i just can't wait for my three week break,it is very much needed.
    all i'm thinking about for plans is sleeping in all day :D
    well,i leave you all at that.

    hei hei
    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/12/neverending-rain-on-your-little.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive