"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today" -James Dean

    Less than a month of high school left. Senior presentation almost over with...life is pretty good!
    Soph and I decided to do makeovers on Juju and her friend...then we ended up doing it to each other! It was quite liberating. This morning Rob and Scott took us to Minidoka to do some rockchuck hunting! Even though it was an epic fail, we found an old TV and an iced tea to shoot at:) Fun times! 
    Juju pulling her Shirley Temple look

     Playing "If You Could Hie To Kolob"
    I love this girl
     Scott with his manly gun ready to go
     Sophie was focused..haha
     Amy Whinehouse?
     Bon Qui Qui?
    This picture made me laugh. I'm in a laughing kinda mood:)
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2011/05/as-if-you-live-forever-live-as-if-you.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive