Sunday afternoon walk with Chris


    This Sunday afternoon the weather was perfect for this kind of shots. Chris and I did some really cool combined effort shots and bubbled over with ideas for many more combined effort shots. You'll see those shots on our ChrisSan Photographers Blog sooner or later.

    Some of those ideas are pretty simple and easily to do, others need months of planning and preparation (clothes, venues including permission, some peoples like violin players and pianists, requisites like the violin from Grandpa, hats and gloves, etc, etc).

    Believe it or not, but I started a notebook just for those photoshooting ideas, which is a novum for me, as I never really planned photoshoots. I just take a camera with me and then take a picture if something picks my eye.
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/12/sunday-afternoon-walk-with-chris.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive