I called for you when the air got colder,i reached for you when i felt too alone.

    Listening to Manna,Sia,Jenni Vartiainen,and various other amazing artists.
    i'm still sick but later tonight me and my best mate Beidy may head over to some comedy club at Downtown LA.
    i hope it's loads of fun,it's supposed to be an assignment for my Effective speaking class.
    i'm going to try and take a lot of pictures to post on a future blog.
    since,of course i need to start actually putting my own pictures,i'm sucking at this thing now 'cos of all my busy homework haha.
    hope you all have a great weekend!

    hei hei
    xoxo
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/12/i-called-for-you-when-air-got-colderi.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive