Seems like love no loger can turn me,i got a nasty habit called rock n'roll.

    Sorry for not making my blogs pretty interesting lately,i just have been bombed by school work.
    hopefully tomorrow i will upload the pictures from my Halloween weekend,i know all extra late right?
    not just that but i want to do more blogs that contain photos on my day and what not,i also wanted to post a letter that i had written during my Visual Language and Culture class so i wouldn't fall asleep,so yeah haha.
    i'm trying to get most of my homework done today so i can have more relaxing time this weekend,tomorrow i will try to take pictures that i was inspired from Jenni's new video that i posted up yesterday.
    i hope you darlings have a lovely Friday!

    hei hei
    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/11/seems-like-love-no-loger-can-turn-mei.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive