Such romantic eyes got me hypnotized.

    i missed yesterday's blog :) hehehe
    so,i got a killer grade for my homework form illustration class,it really made my day.
    now i'm waiting here for my little sister cos we are gonna go thanksgiving grocery shopping,which always ends up being fun but overwhelming.
    tomorrow is my birthday and i don't know what to really think of it,just another day i suppose....but i am happy that i will be coming home to my favourite food;SUSHI!!!!
    my parents are actually going to celebrate it on thanksgiving as they have always done since i could remember.

    hei hei
    xoxo
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/11/such-romantic-eyes-got-me-hypnotized.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive