Seeing the light: I'm finally moving out!!!


    Good morning everyone. Today is the big day. I'm moving out, 2 1/2 weeks of moving and I'm still not completely done and there are some issues to be fixed in the next weeks (finding a nice bathroom mirror, replacement of the bed on Friday, sorting the books, moving the furniture).

    But I will finally live my own life!!! No discussions about what to eat, what to wear and what to do. Finally my own "castle". Wohoooooooo.

    And we are having the first snow for this season today. XD Fitting since Christmas Market started yesterday evening.

    Have a great day everyone.
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/11/seeing-light-i-finally-moving-out.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive