We hum along to the evening sun 'til we are no more.

    I just got back an hour ago from going with my best mate Beidy to her college orientation.
    i'm so happy,excited,and proud of her.i love my best mate with all my heart she is the best human being in the world.
    tomorrow my brother in law and sister are coming over since my bother is ordering a boxing match or something along those lines,but me i will be most likely doing homework and being in my own little world.
    anyways,this song by HIM is my favourite at this very moment in life.
    but my absolute favourite song ever is Poison Girl by HIM






    hope you all have a lovely Friday and goodnight,
    i'm going to the couch now and watch Ghost Adventures,and listen to some more HIM :)

    hei hei
    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/11/we-hum-along-to-evening-sun-we-are-no.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive