No one dreams anyway.


    Ello there my lovelies!
    so Thanksgiving went well,better than i had thought.spending time with my family always makes me feel like the happiest and luckiest gal in the world.we all went to sleep around one in the morning 'cos we were supposed to get up early for some black Friday shopping.
    we did indeed wake up at seven and we found some pretty sweet deals,my sisters and i went shopping at Hollywood and Highland,and believe me the weather and the atmosphere got me pretty excited for Christmas :)
    now i'm laying on my couch and watching Charlie Brown,which only makes it feel like Christmas even more.
    maybe this week i will be posting some stuff that i purchased or received for my birthday.

    hei hei
    xoxo
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/11/no-one-dreams-anyway.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive