Prickly little things

    Prickly doodles
    Digitally colored ink doodles of my cactus collection.
    Cactus collection
    Nopales
    Good food
    You MUST make this sweet potato biscuit recipe from Stephanie, it's delicious!
    I made grilled asparagus dressed with lime, extra virgin olive oil,
    fresh ground pepper and sea salt...they're the best finger food ever.

    I've got some news! A lot of people write to me asking if I ever sell my originals.
    I have been hoarding all of them but decided to open up a Big Cartel shop called Geninne's Originals
    where you'll be able to purchase some of them this coming Friday.
    I hope you'll stop by to have a peek.
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/11/prickly-little-things.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive