Saturday's Wedding at Hampton Court House

    It sure was hot at this wedding on Saturday. The first really roasting day for the weddings I've covered so far this year and I really felt for the groomsmen in their formal suits. But as ever nothing a glass of fizz and a fantastic wedding celebration could not make better. Claire and David were married at the Holy Trinity Church in Claygate with a reception five minutes away at the beautiful Hampton Court House.

    I thought for a change I'd focus on the groom in the preview shot and here is our groom David listening to the emotional speeches.
    Photobucket
    Their full wedding story will follow shortly.Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/05/saturday-wedding-at-hampton-court-house.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive