Jokainen aamu jokainen ilta.

    Seems like i haven't written on here in eons,but i'm here now.
    ready to start fresh and new,not falling back to my old habits.
    i've been tired of things bringing me down emotionally,and it drains me.
    a huge burden that i've carried with me for a year.
    it's time for me to face it and get it over with 'cos that's the only way
    i will leave this strain behind.
    the cure for the heart is to move along.
    so i've started a new way of living-i started last night.
    i did some yoga and read this book;that always helps me,before i went to sleep.
    when i woke up this morning i did some yoga and ordered a new book.
    so my new routine is to do yoga every morning and night;like i used to.
    practice my finnish daily,read,do my art,make clothing patterns,practice some
    new songs on the keyboards.
    i just have to keep myself distracted and keep my head up.
    'cos i used to be strong and i used to be happy with who i was,and i've
    noticed myself deteriorate.
    so i'm going to fix things myself,taking back my life like i should have
    months...a year ago.
    you told me "my darling,without me your nothing."

    hei hei :)
    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/05/jokainen-aamu-jokainen-ilta.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive