BPA Nationals 2010

    ahhhh Nationals was such a fun time! We had an amazing week filled with perfect weather, beach, disneyland, sun, knott's berry farm, yummy food, lots of endless laughs/pranks, shopping, and memories that will last a lifetime.
    Me and Soph after Tower of Terror

    me, em, and megan
     Chelsae and a glistening black six pack

     em and I at the beach







     California boys


     The three amigas

     hahaha






     haha I try to be a good example but I guess it's not working
     Me, Pluto, Soph



     John Denver said it best...:)
                                                             Best nachos of my LIFE


     The pony express

    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/05/bpa-nationals-2010.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive