Minä ja hän.

    Sunday funday!
    not really but yeah all i'm really doing is listening to some
    Finnish music while my right ear is a bit deaf 'cos i got water in it >____<
    last night my sister and i were watching the five hour Sex and the City marathon
    on TBS.it was a good night filled with laughs,coke,and pedicures.
    this upcoming Saturday we're all;my sister's and i, are going to have a
    Sex and the City marathon,should be pretty ace.
    yesterday morning i went to the park with my love Beidy and her siblings,
    it was really fun and chill.just laying on a picnic blanket
    as we reminisced about high school.
    and talked about how being in other countries is so much more
    relaxing and peaceful than the U.S.

    hei hei
    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/05/mina-ja-han.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive