The city takes care of it.

    The Craft is such an inspirational movie;for fashion of course
    i love the styles.
    the stockings,boots,floral patterns,rosaries,mesh tops,etc.
    i first saw this movie when i was REALLY young,'cos of my older sister.
    and i think so far this weekend i've seen it about three times.
    i just simply love it!last night i did these little designs on my toe nails.
    watermelon and vertical stripes.
    and as for my fingers it's all black and the thumbs are vertical stripes!
    i just LOVE them :)
    (my foot looks like that since i was sitting on it before i took the pic)

    hei hei.
    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/05/city-takes-care-of-it.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive