Losing my mind,waiting for you.

    Your heart beats fast as you walk up that path that may change
    your life forever.your palms get clammy,and your mind begins to leave you.
    i got that feeling yesterday,which was such a wonderful day;feels like a dream.
    after school my mates and i decide to hang out since the
    weather was pretty lovely,so we decided to go to the beach.
    it was really fun running around acting like little kiddies.after being there
    for a while i asked my mate beidy if she could take me to go see "my" dog Tink.
    i had to give her away or else we would've gotten kicked out of our home.
    so it was like tearing a huge part of my life.
    my life was never the same after that,i shut myself completely.
    i hated myself even more than i did,and i was left crying myself to sleep
    for months.wishing that i would've spent my time with her even more wisely.
    she was my only friend and my soulmate.
    i had not seen her in more than two years 'cos of problems with the
    family we gave her to.
    sooo,as soon as she parked those feelings were pulsing in my body.(it was tink's b-day)
    when we got out the car i immediately got scared and got back in,
    but my mate danny told me "Be a man!" and automatically i stood up straight and
    went for it,i had the support of beidy to come with me.
    and when i rang the doorbell i could hear her crying :3
    i knew that my baby missed me,they had to hold her back to open the door.
    and they were surprised;for obvious reasons,and they let her go and she ran to me.
    you would never believe how hard i was trying to hold back my tears.
    i thought she would forget me,but my fear was ridiculous.i just can't explain
    the happiness that coursed through my body.she was alive and so was i and here
    we were torn apart by roads,but our hearts and love remained the same.
    she may have looked different physically but her heart,aura,and soul was the same.
    so after a while of seeing them (tink,pedro,their pups)i left with a sweet goodbye.
    pedro and tink gave me a sad face and licked me :)
    then we went to the park and did our stupid acts.
    overall i feel completely happy and my "Buried Life" list is almost done with.
    i met HIM,the dudesons,and saw tink in one year.we'll see how better things get.
    sorry for rambling on and on.
    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/05/losing-my-mindwaiting-for-you.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive