Token of Appreciation

    I my friends
    Being in the mode of
    cheerless, depressed, heartbroken

    They
    comforted me
    tried all sorts of ways
    to brighten up my day

    Thx to QiQi & Kar Mun
    brought me to dinner@Kizuna
    Ordered any foods that makes me happier
    Pan Fried Salmon

    Hotate Yaki/Stew Scallop

    Yaki Gyoza/Pan Fried Dumplings *Thumbs up*

    Kaisen Guratan/Cheese Baked Seafood Fried Rice


    They
    Qiqi, Pek Lee & Kar Mun
    Brought me to Ebox
    for a K-session
    Just to cheer me up
    Sang 刘力杨-礼物
    End up washing in tears

    They
    cuddled me
    hugged me
    to warm me up in such a cold room

    They
    Ah Fat & Seed
    Cheered me up too!
    Brought me out for a simple chit-chat session
    Care for me
    Thx guys! *they robbed me!*

    p.s: Going to KL for 2D1N.

    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/05/token-of-appreciation.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive