...betwixt the change

    It's truly fascinating just how much can transform with time. I open my eyes and suddenly apprehend that my life has capaciously changed in a few short months, I feel as if when I blink I will miss it all. But I'll contradict myself in saying that in actuality the time has gone by slowly and painfully and that I have, in all honesty, forgotten. Completely forgotten. Life is made up of the moments in between the major events and exitement, in other words...betwixt the change. It's been my goal to keep track of these normally forgotten
    memories because they are the ones I treasure the most...
      
    PaInTiNg ThE rOck:) Us juniors(Chelsae, Lexa, me), left our mark. Just in case you can't decipher...and a goat

      
    Venting, listening, laughing, eating, singing, rejuvination, harmony, random, hitting, inside jokes, farewells, talking, heart2heart, dorking off, laughing.   
    We're brownie-makin, hippy-watchin, geetar playin' FOOLS:)
    (and yes, she is wearing high heels)



    That about sums up musical therapy stress-relief time with Emily Ann:)




    There's this little monkey that I like to call my little brother. He doesn't sleep (nor let anyone else under the roof sleep), gets into everything within reach (not an understatement), and laughs when you tell him "no". He's hilarious...probably the funniest little guy I know even though he can be a monster:)

    I have been and am still going through the unpredictable, eye-opening journey that everyone takes in discovering what I truly want in life and I've made lots of big decisions that have affected me as well others around me. I've come to some bittersweet maturing conclusions that if you really want something you have to work hard for it, true happiness comes in the form of serving others, and that everyone is going to hurt you; you just have to find the ones worth suffering for.
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/05/betwixt-change.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive