National Trust Allowing Interior Photography - Ickworth House, Suffolk

    I recently went to Ickworth House a National Trust property in Suffolk. I have been there before and after walking around the grounds decided to go into the house to have another look around the the rooms. I turned my camera off ready for the warning that no photography is allowed inside and was amazed to see the sign saying "no flash photography". Apparently some houses are now allowing interior photography. Great news if you love taking photographs. I was delighted and out came the camera again. If you get a chance get to a National Trust property, go, they do make a great visit.

















    So if you get a chance head to a National Trust property and take some low light images and push that ISO up and see what your camera can do. If you are getting married they also provide weddings at the venue in the west wing.

    Don't forget if you are looking for a wedding photographer in Norfolk give me a call.Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/05/national-trust-allowing-interior.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive