Give me your joy and give me your pain,i'll take the hit and feel no shame.

    I'm hoping i can ACTUALLY get things done tonight when i
    get home from class.
    i tend to come home tremendously tired,so i take a nap,wake up,and go back
    upstairs to my room and sleep.
    but i seriously have to HAVE TO get this stuff done before it gets worst.
    by "stuff" i mean cleaning my room.i haven't cleaned it since february??
    it's in dire need of cleaning.i have clothes,shoes,bags,books,movies,and
    what not all over the floor.also i need to clear out my closet and
    organize my things better.
    on Wednesday i'm planning on visiting my home school teacher Chris,haven't
    seen him since February as well.and i promised to keep in touch.
    he reminds me too much of Jim from The Office :)
    so yeah i have to do that,then come home and get a pattern done for my
    pattern making class.
    i'm designing some vertical stripe pants for The Script show since
    i can't seem to find any AT ALL!!!!!
    soooo...why not make them???

    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/05/give-me-your-joy-and-give-me-your-paini.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive