From Finland with love.

    I'm wearing my sequins hot pants,a burnout racer back tank,some knee high socks,and wedges.
    some mates said that i always look sad in my pictures,
    but to be honest,i have sad eyes.i can be the happiest gal in this world
    and everyone would think that i am deceiving them 'cos of my eyes.
    my eyes reflect my inside...it's all.

    on another note yesterday i went to the beach with my siblings and
    the only part of my body that got a tan was my feet xD
    i am still the same light skinned girly...though my freckles were flaunting
    themselves as soon as the sunshine was hitting on them,i love them :)

    happy memorial day to all!
    hei hei.
    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/05/from-finland-with-love.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive