Countdown...

    It's Wednesday!!
    Many people take leave
    and go back htown today
    and Yay!!
    I got my leave approved too!!
    Am taking off day on Friday
    So i can go bck Ipoh earlier!!

    Today is kinda tiring
    Followed boss to USJ
    and Klang
    Fall asleep in the car
    Hahaz..
    Going out is better than day dreaming in the office rite?

    Back to ofc alr late noon
    5pm
    We gathered at the main entrance of Nan Yang
    guess what?
    My Astro & My FM
    celebrities & staff is paying us an early CNY visit!!
    Took pichas with Jacky Lim
    and Vivian Tok!!

    It's a fun filled day..
    Tmr will be more fun!!
    Going to be at Sunway for whole day!!
    Stay Tune!

    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/02/countdown.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive