You know i can't get over you,and i don't know why.

    This is my latest artwork!
    this was my final project for my Design class.
    so i ended up getting an A for my Fashion Industry class.i did a little happy dance.

    after that class it was Spa day,which took place at the second floor student lounge,
    there were chair massages,foot massages, and wax massages??
    and it was all FREE!! did i mention there was free food too?!?!
    it was all thanks to finals week,and all that stress that comes with it.
    the food was divine and all i really wanted to try out was the wax massage.
    it's basically you disinfect your hands with hand sanitizer,and then
    they make you rub some lush hand cream that leaves your hands smooth.
    then you dip your hand in wax twice and you get it wrapped in a bag,it was warm
    and it helps all the hand nerves.
    you then wait 10 minutes and they take the bag off with the wax...
    let me just tell you,i was hooked.
    my hands were softer than anything and it smelled amazing.
    overall great day.
    tomorrow i start working on my pattern making shirt,
    i am thinking on making a DIY on it,but i dunno if it would take too
    much time haha.we'll see.

    hei hei.
    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/06/you-know-i-can-get-over-youand-i-don.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive