Captive heart.

    Alas!i am back *claps*
    not that anybody cares or what not.
    i was a bit off of this 'cos i wasn't in the mood,dunno.
    lots of things and people are bugging me.
    Monday i went out with my best mates,we had a picnic since Beidy was leaving
    to Mexico for the summer.i miss her to bits :(
    it was tons of fun.and now i'm stepping back into reality.
    yesterday i was so pissed beyond belief,and kept complaining to my younger
    sister how life is so boring and pathetic.
    but like the great sister that she is she made my miserable night into an eventful one.
    we watched Up...she warned me that it was sad,but there was a scene where the
    old man was looking through the adventure book.and what his wife Ellie had
    left him at the bottom of that page hit me like a blow to the chest.
    it was something along the lines of:
    "thanks for the adventure,now go start a new one"
    i started crying SO BADLY!it was almost the obnoxious cries.it made me want that silly life i always yearned for.
    finding a boy that would make me happy,and we would live and grow old together.
    i hope i can still have that ending...
    we also watched Toy Story 3 which was also really sad.
    i loved it :)

    hei hei
    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/06/captive-heart.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive