Love is insane and baby we are too,it's our hearts little grave.

    Yesterday as i was studying in the second floor student lounge an idea floated into my mind.
    I got a bit inspired from the stuff that Carrie Bradshaw does in Sex and the City.
    she writes columns on love,relationships,and sex.
    i want to do some of that in this blog,i may not be an expert in love,and especially
    not in the sex department since i've never had sex.
    but i can definitely write about love and relationships,and how
    chaotic and sweet it can be.
    so i was wondering if that would be a good idea to do some of those in this blog?
    i would of course have to talk to friends and learn a little
    about their love woes.and of course this will all be anonymous.
    i was talking about this with my younger sister 'cos she was telling me about
    her "love" problems and we were discussing what boys and girls do wrong.
    which is weird that she loves my advice o.O
    so if you tell me about your love life,your name wont be mentioned;
    it's just going to be like Carrie's writing.
    but this is just an idea,so tell me if you guys would love for me
    to do that :)tomorrow for father's day my sister and me are going to bake him
    a batch of brownies :d
    i love baking with her it is too fun,even though my other sister Cheli
    is the chef;that's her job,she's the best baker and her
    food is lush.
    i loved it when she lived here and she would make
    special dinners for us when she was going to college for her associates degree.
    those days were the best.
    then this tuesday we're also baking Apollo his doggy treats,which i didn't
    get to do the last time i mentioned it 'cos
    of homework and what not.

    hei hei
    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/06/love-is-insane-and-baby-we-are-tooit.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive