Don't' break me no more love,'cos i'm already tamed.

    I am so happy that Germany won today.
    it was Germany vs. Australia.i love Australia but i must go for one of my cultures.
    i am now waiting for the new season of True Blood to premiere!
    have to wait a couple of hours though.last night before i was working on my final i was a bit saddened
    about something i read...
    it was kind of like a blow to the chest,i am going to be completely honest
    i did shed a couple of tears.that's it!
    but this morning i was reassured about what "happened" i know how i feel about
    this situation now,i am facing the fact and my feelings.
    that was one of my New Years resolutions;to confront my feelings,and let them come as they are.
    another was to think positive,i have faced my feelings and what not.
    but i'm just not going to look like a fucking fool anymore for this individual.

    hei hei
    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/06/don-break-me-no-more-love-i-already.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive