Oye mi amor.

    The morning started with me taking a shower and getting ready to go bowling
    with my best mates,plus my mate Nancy came for the summer from Walla Walla.
    i was watching the England vs. USA game with me dad and siblings.
    dad was going for the US and me and my siblings were of course going for the Brits.
    then Miguel picked Beidy and me and we went to pick up Danny and Nancy.
    car rides are always the best with them.
    so pretty much we all sucked at bowling except for Miguel and Erick.
    since they were winning Beidy and i decided to hide Miguel's shoe
    under this random table.
    after minutes of tormenting Miguel with his shoe we left to go eat at
    Jack in the box and now we are all in our homes.someone i know told me that i should dye my hair black,and i said no.
    'cos i've worked too hard to get my hair back to it's original state and colour.
    as you can see,in these pictures.my hair is pretty light.
    i was a bit of a "blondie" as a baby.
    my mum's natural hair colour is blonde,which is gorgeous!!!!!!!
    now she's somewhat of a brunette.

    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/06/oye-mi-amor.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive