Algo en mi esta cambiando.

    For many birthdays i have asked my family for a red fox :)
    it's never happened of course...since their wild.
    but i can still dream of having one,plus i would never take them away
    from their lovely home.
    they are just the cutest things ever!!!!this year i am going to ask for a sea otter :3
    they look like cute little bears,SEA BEARS >____<
    aaaaaah!i want one hehehe.
    my mum will most likely say that i am crazy and will end up getting
    me a stuffed sea otter :p
    i finished crying like five minutes ago 'cos i always check picture
    updates on the wildlife that is affected by the oil spill.
    and there were dead dolphins,sea turtles,birds,fishes,and my personal beings;HERMITS!
    i started bawling,i hate it.Human beings are so careless of the beauty that
    nature has given us and we take it for granted.
    it's such rubbish!but that's why i was brought into this world,
    to appreciate the little things that life has to offer,i never take them for granted!
    it's just shit it's all dying around us and some of us don't care...well
    i wont put myself in that category,i have always and will always
    push myself away from being categorized in this human race,it sounds stupid
    but i would rather be considered a dream.
    i've always been this way though,caring for animals from the moment i saw one :)
    they love me and i love them.
    i give all the love to them,i cry when i watch animal cruelty videos :/
    but hei...that's me i'm a sucker for them.
    i would honestly sacrifice myself if it were to end all the sea animal deaths!
    they deserve to live just as much as everyone else.
    and if you're wondering.no!i am not vegan...but i STILL LOVE ANIMALS.

    hei hei.
    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/06/algo-en-mi-esta-cambiando.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive