Dame tiempo para dar te todo lo que tengo.

    Is it possible that i am freaking out 'cos of finals!!!!
    i just want to get this damn quarter over with >___<
    this quarter definitely took its toll on me.
    i had to make a pattern for a design today,and on saturday i'm going
    fabric shopping so i can make it,and that's my final.
    i also have to study for my fashion industry final,finish my design class project
    and i have to do some studying as well.
    then i have a computer presentation,and a math final.
    this whole chaotic week will commence next tuesday.
    i will then have freedom after that!!!!!!
    i only have three weeks though :( sucks,but it's still something.

    hyvaa yota!
    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/06/dame-tiempo-para-dar-te-todo-lo-que.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive