You are long gone.

    I really have nothing much to say,besides that i can not wait
    for Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows.i saw the trailer with
    bits and pieces of both movies,and i am ecstatic.
    other than that i really don't care about anything and anyone anymore.
    it's rubbish,a waste of my time,i'm doing my own thing.period.
    and i am happy with that.

    so this weekend i predict it will be wicked!!!
    Germany is playing this saturday,and afterwards it is also binge drinking week :D
    my sister and brother in law will be staying over saturday night.
    it's going to be filled with alcohol,rock band,stratego,and laughs.
    i love my family way too much!
    then sunday the alcohol continues for fourth of july,and we may just go
    and watch The Last Airbender...i HAVE to support Dev Patel (SKINS,Slumdog Millionaire.)
    the other day i was thinking that i will never have the chance
    to say that i am 100% German,100% Mexican,100% Spaniard,and 100% Greek...
    but i have such pride of my ethnicity,
    my dad and mum raised us with such pride.and i at least have all those
    in my heart and blood.

    here's another song:Keane-Perfect Symmetry
    i really don't feel like talking on and on,but this song
    really says what i feel.
    BEAUTIFUL!


    hei hei
    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/06/you-are-long-gone.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive