Por amarte.

    Have lots of inspirations today.
    from music artist's style to some of my favourite characters from shows.
    and plain old photography.
    for style i always admire the Finnish artist's 'cos they're much more...
    how do i explain it??!creative with their daily wardrobe.
    they experiment with everything that they wear.i also look up to
    the British and Australian styles!
    the other day as i was cleaning under my bed i found this book that i had
    purchased at a thrift store months ago,when i had purchased a Madeline movie.
    i wrote about it here blogs ago!

    anyways,the books was on interior designs on famous British hotels.
    since i'm doing the whole room renovation and this week we have been purchasing
    things,the book just inspired me even more with colours.
    that's why i bought the book,for my whole room renovation.and there it was.
    under my bed,cluttered with lots of my other treasures.
    silly me.
    Here are a couple of songs and videos that i am still obsessed with.

    Manna-Some Girls,Some Boys
    this one came out last fall and i am still obsessed with it.
    the sound,the beats,the lyrics,and the style...just flawless.
    Manna is my main squeeze when it comes to female singers,then Jenni :)

    Chisu-Sama Nainen
    love her lyrics and the creativity!
    one of my favourite songs from her.
    Enrique Iglesias-Somebody's Me
    i grew up listening to his music,i would dance around
    the living room loving him.
    and i still do :) i have to love my Spaniard roots,and always will.

    hei hei
    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/06/por-amarte.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive