Saying goodbye is so much easier now.

    I just came back from fabric shopping with my mum. i have to make a blouse for my pattern making class,luckily i can start on that on Wednesday 'cos i sew pretty fast. later on i'll be finishing up my final project for Design class. and i'll be studying for my finals.

    yesterday my older sister Oga told me and my siblings that we're going to Six Flags before we both start school again;July 13 for me,her schedule is so much different than mines. but yes,my summer vacation starts Friday after school ends :) i'm stoked,i have tons of plans with my family.
    -there's the room renovation,which dad is keen about.
    -designing and sewing my pants for The Script show;that's in October <3
    -i have tons of picnics planned out with my sister.
    -making French Macaroons :d
    basically this summer it's just going to be me on my own taking the city by storm ;) or hanging out with my family.
    i'm planning not to really do much art since i do enough of that at college haha. i need a bit of a break from the art deadlines.
    MAYBE,i'll do some art.but i'll most likely do it when i crave for it,which
    is highly possible since i enjoy doing it.
    i'm planning more on sewing things.

    hei hei.
    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/06/saying-goodbye-is-so-much-easier-now.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive