She is smiling like heaven is down on earth,and the sun is shinning so bright on her.

    For the first time in a long time i felt accomplished,or satisfied.
    my sister told me to be the optimist that i am,so i did.
    on my quiz for intro to fashion industry i got an A on it.
    for my homework for fundamentals of design i got an A as well.
    seemed like everything was going well,when in reality i hope for the worst
    here's the thing.whenever i get my hopes high and actually have hope things never
    go the way i would have wanted them to.
    so that's why at times i am a pessimist.i usually think it's all the years of karma.
    anyhooo,so the one thing that i was hopeless about was actually getting two
    wristbands to meet HIM this friday (me and my sister)
    so i was going to the place in a hurry 'cos i had the feeling that they weren't
    going to be available anymore.so when i asked the gal she said yes and i happily
    purchased two HIM shirts to get them :)
    sometimes i need to trust myself,and hope that things will go well.
    i've just had a lifetime of let downs that i feel like all negativity surrounds me.
    and for once i feel like all this pain and hard work has paid off and is worth it.
    dreams DO come true!and now i am an exhausted,tired little gal.
    all that running around was worth it!
    i deserve some rest.but tomorrow is a new day filled with homework and sewing.

    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/04/she-is-smiling-like-heaven-is-down-on.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive