Wine Glass - My Nightstand



    I've got the films from Saturdays sunlight session back and dare I said it?!

    They are brilliant!

    Well some of them anyway. Some are overexposed due to the reflective surface of the object, but they are good nonetheless because I won't shoot stuff that reflects from these angles again. So...

    Mission accomplished.

    I learned a lot already. I'll scan and show them as soon as I find the time to do so. Today I have other stuff to do, like writing an application and plan future photosessions with my friend the Digital Photographer. The tripod I use is hers. (To have friends like her is fantastic.)Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/04/wine-glass-my-nightstand.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive