Hold me closer tiny dancer.

    when i was little i always aspired to be a ballerina.
    i wanted that to be my career;that or a figure skater.
    i just loved the grace and the poise.
    i would always dance around the house and remember telling my brother to lift me up :)
    my mum was going to sign me up for classes,but i was too timid,and
    decided that i didn't want to do it.
    so instead i was "self-taught" whether if it was checking out books from
    the library or movies that showed me how to do the basics.
    so my mum would give me and my little cousin lessons in our dining room.
    and sometimes my older sister would help me.
    it is a memory that i always cherish.i learned a lot,i think i was born flexible.
    i can form my body,make any position,and i'm comfortable with it.
    dance is in my blood,i do it everyday :)
    for my fourteenth birthday my mum was finally going to sign me up
    to ballet classes,but when the day came...i was still too shy xD
    regardless,i still dance around the house.yoga is a good friend as well ;)
    i don't see myself as a beautiful,graceful-angel like the professionals,but
    when i do it i get a sense of calmness and peace.
    and then since the seventh grade i aspired to be a Fashion Designer.
    my mum was a seamstress for such a long time and since i could remember
    she would let me help her with sewing.i love the creativity.
    above all i love how it's your vision...it comes from your imagination.

    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/04/hold-me-closer-tiny-dancer.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive