There are some things that can't be understood.

    Dreams Do Come True!I felt a complete genuine happiness on Friday.
    at the signing i not only go to meet the five men that i owe my life to,
    but i also got to meet The Dudesons (Jarppi,Jukka,Jarno,and HP)
    they are such sweet,lovable men.
    they really do love their fans.i still can't believe i got to meet them and
    tell them what they mean to me...or at least half of what they
    mean to me.it's just insane that i got to meet most of the finns
    that i wanted to,my list will grow haha.
    after the HIM concert i also got to see Jonny Radtke;ex-gutarist,from Kill Hannah.
    now i've been waking up happy and i feel this complete relief in me :)
    i have complete hope.Dreams do come true.
    you may go through a lifetime of disappointments and pain,
    but at the end it will all pay off.
    you just have to have hope,whether it's a drop of it;like i did,but
    it all works out.
    i woke up with the surprise that my Finland flag finally came :D
    it's a couple of inches taller than me.
    it's something i needed for the renovation my room is soon going to be going through.
    i also have to buy lots of frames for some photos i will be hanging up.
    going to also put my signed St.Scream print in a frame.
    and me dad is going to make me a REALLY huge one for my HUGE Ville poster.
    and the rest of the band members are going to have their own frames as well.

    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/04/there-are-some-things-that-can-be.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive