I’m sure any flaw will turn out beautiful.

    Dunno how i am feeling today.
    or maybe i do but i just don't want to confront it.
    sometimes i hate confronting my feelings or giving in to them 'cos
    it gets the best of me.
    maybe finally it's sinking in.that i won't see my finns in years again.
    i hate being clingy to something that doesn't belong to me 'cos it hurts more than anything.
    feels like you won't see the light of day again,
    they carry this beautiful,loving,shinning aura that i need.
    i love them so much,and it hurts.
    nothing should be able to do that,but they do and i don't give a shite.
    i'll let them hurt me over and over again,i do not mind.
    'cos i love them that much,they'll be the cause of my demise.
    This emptiness i've made my home,embracing memories of dreams long gone.
    one last caress of love is all i want underneath the cyanide sun.


    There's nothing new in me.
    i'm still the same.
    same mind,same heart,same woman.

    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/04/im-sure-any-flaw-will-turn-out.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive