I don't know you,and i don't want to.

    My mood is such rubbish today.
    i could seriously just sleep forever.
    i don't want to be here right now,i'm quite exhausted and
    my head is full blown in the clouds.
    this class is so boring :/
    i feel homesick!!!!
    can't wait 'til 5 to get out of here and head home in the train.
    it's really cleansing for me;in a sense,wandering in my thoughts while listening to music
    and aimlessly staring at strangers.
    i wouldn't have it any other way.
    soon as i go home i'm going to shower or take a bubble bath,and
    hit the mattress.i'm a mute today;when aren't i?,such an introvert.
    but still i'm not talking to anyone,i don't feel like it.
    it's one of those days.

    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-don-know-youand-i-don-want-to.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive