You'll see me crying 'cos i'm too crazy to be proud.

    Yesterday i woke up with a rash under my chin.
    i thought it would go away overnight,but this morning i woke up
    with it even worst.it spread into my neck and arms :/
    i dunno where i got it from;my skin is really sensitive which is why i can never
    tell what i got it from.
    so we'll see what happens.
    i think later this week;most likely thursday,i will post pictures on here
    of what's going to be in my bag for the HIM concert.afterwards i will
    sleeping over at my sister's apartment.
    so i'll be having loads of stuff in that bag,it's going to be the bag
    that i made for my sewing class as the midterm.
    so i'll finally show that one off :)

    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/04/you-see-me-crying-i-too-crazy-to-be.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive