Sama nainen.

    I hate my stupid twisted mouth,always afraid of what comes out.
    there's something wrong with my eyes too,'cos one is brown and the others blue.
    my nose is all crooked to one side,my hair is tangled never right.
    the only time i can sing in tune is when i sing a song for you.i am finally going to post a couple of pictures from
    this week,such as my brother's birthday and today?
    this morning i made some pink hot chocolate,which was really yummy!
    so i have six more days 'til i see HIM <3
    i literally feel like i am going to jump out of my skin haha.
    it's been two years since i last saw them,and i was truly happy that day.
    they just make me giddy and make me feel complete.
    my baby girl Lucy :)
    she really loves licking people.we all refer to her as the lover/sweetheart
    of the house.she loves all and just loves to chill and be a part of the group.

    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/04/sama-nainen.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive