I am here to stay,roaring with the wind...there's life within.

    Today is a windy day :)
    i absolutely woke up late for school and didn't do anything to my hair...
    well the wind styled it a bit for me.
    i took a couple of pictures with my finland flag in dedication
    to the lovely men that i miss dearly.
    so i can't wait for this saturday,i am going to eat sushi with my long time
    friend...or as i would like to call him davidtelo.These are the sequin shorts i wore to the HIM show last friday,with leggings of course.
    and with a different shirt also.
    i LOVE them,their so comfy and sparkly.
    yeah,as you can tell i was in a mood to take loads of pictures.
    i came home from school giddy and happy...thank you Ville <3
    ugh,a bad thing about today is mum keeps asking me questions!!!!
    "how was your day?" "do you know where this is?" "Did you get me that fabric?"
    "i love your soft hair" "can i get that?"
    aaaaaaaaaaaaah!can't people get that i love being alone,don't bother me!!!
    bloody hell i'm such a prude,but i truly don't like being bothered
    by my mum,she asks the most ridiculous questions.
    i can go from being happy to angry and annoyed 'cos of her.
    school is the same everyday,my days are always the same.ALWAYS THE SAME!
    yes i did this,got you that,okay,uuugh.
    i need to relax hahaha mum!
    but overall;so far,my day is going great.
    i just don't want to think about classes tomorrow 8-5 -____-
    it always puts me in the worst mood.but at least their fun classes,
    and at least this quarter i didn't get a saturday class.
    so i think tonight i'm going to officially move Sidley into my bedroom.
    she wasn't allowed in their by my parents for obvious reasons;asthma and allergies.
    but i don't care,she belongs in my chamber,my solace,my privacy :)

    Toivottavasti kaikki on ottaa hyvä päivä
    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-am-here-to-stayroaring-with-windthere.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive