Is it so hard to believe our hearts are made to be broken by love.

    This is a "What's in your bag?" post
    never done one of these but i wanted to do one for the HIM concert tomorrow.
    afterwards we're all heading to my sister's apartment.and the next day
    is my dad's birthday,so it's going to be a wicked weekend :)I made that bag out of scratch haha.
    it was my midterm for my sewing class,and i got an A on it.
    did lining and straps and there are no raw edges.it was machine sewn
    and the buttons were hand-sewn,also used the over lock machine.
    it's REALLY huge,you can fit a ton of stuff in their,which is why i love it.
    sooo here i go.
    -my HIM biography and Venus Doom Limited Edition.
    -my pink cherry blossom makeup bag(clutch)only the basic makeup.
    -lip marker in red.
    -lip tricks lipstick(looks green but is pink when applied)
    -liquid eyeliner.
    -a cupcake lip balm in raspberry.
    -blush stick.
    -DKNY mirror.
    -HIM necklace.
    -rosary,keys,pepper spray,hand sanitizer.
    -eye drops for allergies.
    -inhaler.
    -kit cat tin where i keep hair clips,guitar pics,and pills.
    -pearl headband.
    -St.Scream print:for them to sign;of course,haha.
    -black forever 21 leggings.
    -HIM shirt.
    -pretty in peach deodorant.
    -Japanese cherry blossom body spray.
    -black beanie and teal beanie,my wallet.
    and of course my camera,phone,charger,toothbrush,sweater,zune,and a couple of
    other stuff.

    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/04/is-it-so-hard-to-believe-our-hearts-are.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive