ahhh What a week!

    Junior Miss
    Well even though I wasn't actually participating in Junior Miss, me and Soph spent the week supporting Em in any way we could and we really enjoyed rooting her on and being there!!
    Ahh what can I say? I love these two. We complete each other haha
     Victoria, my Oakley Friend!
                                             ummm yeah haha did I forget to mention they are dorks
     This is a man she can handle!

     So we posed for this picture for like 3 minutes because my camera wasn't cooperating for Silva. haha funny how that works.
     Emily recieved overall 3rd runner up. She sang Edelweiss for the talent portion and it was the part I felt really involved in and when she got up there I was on the edge of my seat (ask Sophie). But I had nothing to worry about cause she did amazing and it was the perfect choice after going through about 9 other songs!

    National History Day State
    Well I don't have any pictures of this event because I don't think any of us were awake half the time so if I did post pictures of us, they would be scary. But we ended up going to sleep the night before at 4:00AM and then got on the road at 4:30, we slept the whole way there and forced ourselves out of the car and then half-heartedly struggled to present our video. We hit the mall on the way back and spent most of the time relaxing in brookstone.


    We left early to help decorate for Prom and we didn't end up placing or anything as far as we know. ahaha oh well!

    Prom 2010
    I spent Saturday night rushing to throw last-minute things from prom together. It was hectic and somewhat disappointing being around but I'm glad I was able to see some beautiful friends enjoying the night and it made everything worth it:)
    me, Dom, and chelsae
    Dominique(haha) and Em

    It was a very humbling and emotional week for all of us! I am very glad it's over. I couldn't have done it alone, I had a lot of help.
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/04/ahhh-what-week.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive